Saltar al contenido
Gringo de USA

Busco English Help For Night & Day Clubs

Mensajes recomendados

Fellow Estocadors,

I have read a lot here to prepare for my upcoming trip to Santiago. Thanks all for your contributions. My Spanish is only basic but I feel comfortable reading reviews and can probably make arrangements for internet girls (last minute suggestions always welcome).

I do very much enjoy visiting Night Clubs but am having more difficultly with these reviews and even more importantly don't feel comfortable enough to try them on my own. I would very much welcome a partner in crime on some night between March 20th and 22nd. Without a wingman I fear that I am a prime target to get ripped off or even mugged.

I do have a few basic questions:

1. Which of the most popular night clubs is the safest area?

2. What services are available at the clubs?

3. How easy is it to pull a girl from a club? Can you pay an exit fee or do the girls strictly stay at the club?

4. What is reasonable price range for an evening at one of the better clubs?

5. Is it safer to go to a club during the day? It looks like there are far less options then.

Please send me a private message you have time to show me around on one of my free evenings.

Salud

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Mr Gringo answering to his questions I can say to him:

basic questions: 1. Which of the most popular night clubs is the safest area?

1- the most popular and vip is the platinum club (Pretty girls and good infrastructure, it is necessary to have good master card or cash) Other good clubs like the Diosas Club and the Lucas bar, all nocturnes.

2. What services are available at the clubs?

Erotic dances in the vip , DEPRIVED with contact with the girl in some, in others it has to extract it out of the club.

3. How easy is it to pull a girl from a club? Can you pay an exit fee or do the girls strictly stay at the club?

Both possibilities, doing a good offer and negotiation

4. What is reasonable price range for an evening at one of the better clubs?

Between us$200-400 ,depending if it extracts the girl of the club or not

5- Is it safer to go to a club during the day?

Not the renowned clubs are night, the best hour to represent is from the midnight, Santiago of Chile is one of the cities mas sure of latinoamerica for the turista, without police corruption not great delinquency. Only him recomendaria if it comes only to be done of a guide by the city and his places as you request in the posteo.I am available to serve him as guide if you want and if my schedules allow it, only it has to warn me beforehand master. Regards, good luck

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Jetson hermano! ¿Por qué tal espíritu pobre? Si he ofendido a ti, mis disculpas.

No he contribuido porque no he visitado Santiago desde que tenía 18 años de edad. Me comprometo a presentar informes sobre laestokada y Internationalsexguide una vez que tengo experiencias para compartir. ¿No es razonable para mí para realizar investigaciones y hacer preguntas de antemano?

tuauspicio, thank you so much for your comments. I will contact you through private message closer to my arrival. It would be my pleasure to buy you a couple drinks or dances at the Platinum Club if your schedule will allow.

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Invitado
Este tema está cerrado a más respuestas.

• Visualizado recientemente   0 usuarios

• No hay usuarios registrado para ver esta página.
  • Crear nuevo...