Saltar al contenido
svetisavo

Boot Domination | Foot Domination | Foot Fetish

Mensajes recomendados

Booted Feet. Starring Mistress SinPiedad

02.Femme-Fatale-Films---Booted-Feet.-Sta

02.Femme-Fatale-Films---Booted-Feet.-Sta[/spoiler]
Mistress Sin Piedad has two of her foot slaves in attendance and is first looking for her boots to be super spit shined. Mistress provides the spit and they need to lick like their lives depend on it! When the boots come off, they must kiss and lick her bare feet, making sure to clean between each of her toes, now hot and sweaty from the PVC boots she's been wearing all day.

111.jpeg

Released in year: 2022

Time of Clip: 00:11:10 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 575 MB

333.jpeg

Free Download K2s.cc

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette 2022 Un moment de lecture II

03.Chronicles-of-Mlle-Fanchette-2022-Un-

03.Chronicles-of-Mlle-Fanchette-2022-Un-[/spoiler]
Mlle Fanchette really enjoys having her butler hard for her at all times, stroking his cock for her and longing for her attention. In this case she is having a relaxing moment reading her book. She sits on the sofa dressed in a pencil skirt, vintage nylon stockings and high heels. Her butler is admiring her from afar, all naked and masturbating. She ignores him but enjoys the sensation of his frustration and lust. At some point she changed position and gets on her knees. Her soft stocking clad soles pop from her high heel pumps. The butler is overwhelmed with lust and desire and approaches. He reluctantly caresses her soles while still stroking his cock. She goes on reading her book ignoring him. The butler positions himself behind his Mistress on the sofa and strokes away. He cums on her soles abundantly and discretely leaves. Mlle keeps reading her book. More reading kink here: Un moment de lecture

111.jpeg

Time of Clip: 00:08:40 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 320 MB

333.jpeg

Free Download K2s.cc

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Foot worship three-way

61.Czech-Soles---Foot-worship-three-way-

61.Czech-Soles---Foot-worship-three-way_[/spoiler]
Charlie proposed to his girlfriend Eliska thay could have three-way with his girlfriend's best friend. Eliska felt betrayed but didn't want to let Charlie now that. At least not until she will have her revenge on him. She agrees and invites her friend over and they both start to be naughty and tie Charlie to the bed, put a blind fold on his eyes and start their revenge. If that bastard wants a three-way, he will get it, but all he's gonna see and taste of girls are they sweaty feet. Enjoy you cheating bastard!

111.jpeg

Time of Clip: 00:10:06 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 224 MB

333.jpeg

Free Download K2s.cc

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Hot day in a waiting room

62.Czech-Soles---Hot-day-in-a-waiting-ro

62.Czech-Soles---Hot-day-in-a-waiting-ro[/spoiler]
It's a damn hot day today! Charlie is sitting in a waiting room next to a pretty girl. At first he pretty much ignores her but in few minutes they start talking about how hot it is and she says how sweaty she is and Charlie starts to think how much her feet have to be sweaty right now. She's wearing sandals but still, it's really hot today and this girl, she has such a nice toes.this could be good! They talk for a while, even about the girl's feet, how nice they are and things like that and Charlie suggests that he could massage her feet. The girl is a bit shy about it, her feet are sweaty and she's embarrassed at first but finally she agrees. Charlie don't know how to play this - he would really like to worship her feet but what if she runs away? He checks the hallway to ensure they are alone and asks her directly - "May I smell your feet?" and to his surprise she says yes. From that point it's almost too easy but so much exciting! Hopefully no one will come.

111.jpeg

Time of Clip: 00:14:26 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 192 MB

333.jpeg

Free Download K2s.cc

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Jhonn - Womens Feet 2022 BECCA MORALES - vol 02. Starring Becca Morales

56.Jhonn---Womens-Feet-2022-BECCA-MORALE

56.Jhonn---Womens-Feet-2022-BECCA-MORALE[/spoiler]
Becca Morales is a beautiful brunette with wonderful feet.In this scene, she is wearing a gray blouse, black pants, and her toenails are painted purple.Becca is sitting on the chair showing off her pretty feet for the camera.This is making me horny and crazy to adore those gorgeous feet.I kneel down and start licking, sniffing and kissing her feet.check outat footjobs she decides to show the talent she has in her feet making me really like the moves she makes.check out

111.jpeg

Time of Clip: 00:15:54 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 923 MB

333.jpeg

Free Download K2s.cc

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Mistress Glamorous - Evilwoman is organising a wedding partywhen suddenly two fucking slaves were standing in the doorway of her office

31.Mistress-Glamorous---Evilwoman-is-org

31.Mistress-Glamorous---Evilwoman-is-org[/spoiler]

111.jpeg

Time of Clip: 00:11:01 | Quality: HD | Video: 1920x1078 | File Size: 486 MB

333.jpeg

Free Download K2s.cc

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Mistress Maria - Hijacked And Punished - Pay Or Stay Impotent

25.Mistress-Maria---Hijacked-And-Punishe

25.Mistress-Maria---Hijacked-And-Punishe[/spoiler]
My dirty slave needs to be punished, because of wanking in his office without my permission! Therefore I hijacked him into my cellar to teach him a lesson. Look at him kneeling in front of me with his pathetic little dick waiting for his fate! I even need glasses to recognize his microdick, ha ha ha! This time cleaning the soles of my boots is not a reward for him, because I expect him to lick them as clean as possible. Of course the unallowed jerking is also associated with a fine. Such behaviour has to be punished and so I don't care if the pig can afford something to eat this month! Now my fun begins, when I hit his microdick with the thin crop again and again and slapping his face. I'm thinking about putting a chastity belt on him for a few months. He can already look at it and imagine having to wear it for my fun. But such a belt would still be much too good for him and therefore I decide to inject him impotent! Watch as I painfully inject him with the serum that will keep him away from wanking for the next few months. But I give him a choice: either he stays impotent for a few months or he can fill out a promissory note while I leave him alone!When I return, I show him a used condom. I know that the pig hates to come into contact with other slaves and therefore it is a special pleasure for me to give him a choice again: either he swallows the content of the condom or he remains impotent even longer by a new injection! Since I know that jerking off is so important for him, he sucks the condom, which is a real punishment for him! The slave knows that she still has to sign the promissory note in order to be able to enjoy further jerking off!ENTFUHRT UND BESTRAFT - ZAHL ODER BLEIB IMPOTENT!Ich habe meinen dreckigen Sklaven dabei erwischt, wie er heimlich im Buro gewichst hat. Das muss naturlich bestraft werden und daher habe ich ihn in meinen Folterkeller entfuhrt, um ihm eine Lektion zu erteilen! Sie ihn dir an, wie er mit seinem erbarmlichen kleinen Schwanz vor mir kniet und auf sein Schicksal wartet. Der Minipimmel ist so klein, dass ich eine Brille brauche, um diesen uberhaupt zu erkennen, ha ha ha! Dieses Mal ist das Sauberlecken meiner Stiefelsohlen keine Belohnung fur ihn, denn ich erwarte, dass er sie blitzsauber leckt. Naturlich ist das unerlaubte Wichsen auch mit einer saftigen Strafzahlung verbunden. Ein solches Verhalten muss bestraft werden und so ist es mir egal, ob sich das Schweinevieh diesen Monat noch etwas zu fressen leisten kann! Nun beginnt mein Spa?, indem ich mit der dunnen Gerte immer wieder auf seinen Schwanz schlage und ihm anschlie§end ein paar heftige Ohrfeigen verpasse. Ich uberlege, ob ich ihm fur ein paar Monate einen Keuschheitsgurtel anlege. Diesen darf er sich schon einmal anschauen und sich vorstellen, ihn fur meinen Spa? tragen zu mussen. Aber ein solcher Gurtel ware noch viel zu gut fur ihn. Daher beschlie?e ich, dass ich ihn einfach impotent spritze! Sieh zu, wie ich ihm das Serum schmerzhaft injiziere, das ihn fur d ie nachsten Monate keusch halt. Aber ich lasse ihm eine Wahl: Entweder er bleibt fur einige Monate impotent oder er darf einen Schuldschein ausfullen, wahrend ich ihn alleine lasse!Nach meiner Ruckkehr zeige ich der Sau ein vollgewichstes Kondom. Ich wei?, dass das Schwein es hasst, mit anderen Sklaven in Kontakt zu kommen und daher ist es mir eine besondere Freude, ihn erneut vor d ie Wahl zu stellen: Entweder er schluckt den Inhalt des Kondoms, oder er bleibt durch eine erneute Spritze noch langer impotent! Da ich wei?, dass das Wichsen fur ihn so wichtig ist, lutscht er naturlich das Kondom leer, was fur ihn eine echte Strafe ist! D ie Sklavensau wei?, dass sie den Schuldschein noch unterschreiben muss, um in den Genuss zu kommen, weiter wichsen zu durfen!

111.jpeg

Time of Clip: 00:18:54 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 906 MB

333.jpeg

Free Download K2s.cc

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Boot Heel Worship Cbt Humiliation - Love My Hot Feet

52.Boot-Heel-Worship-Cbt-Humiliation---L

52.Boot-Heel-Worship-Cbt-Humiliation---L[/spoiler]
Lady Iveta always loves having her slave laying at her feet! She is very dominant and demanding! After a long day on a sexy pair of high heel leather shoes her high arched feet are sweaty. Lady Iveta knows that her footslave loves to worship her feet so she allows him to lick them, to remove all the foot sweat. She wipes the soles over his tongue and wants him to lick the sweat off her toes and inbetweens them. From time to time she is going more dominant. Lady Iveta gags and fucks his mouth brutal with her feet. She brings him at the point where he is near to vomit but she doesn't cares! Lady Iveta crushes his face and slaps it with the soles of her feet. She humiliates him all the time and she really enjoys it! Great foot domination, humiliation, worship filmed in POV!

111.jpeg

Time of Clip: 00:07:18 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 339 MB

333.jpeg

Free Download K2s.cc

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Mistress Enola Fetish - FOOT GAGGING CHALLENGE - Drool Toil tears and sweat

51.Mistress-Enola-Fetish---FOOT-GAGGING-

51.Mistress-Enola-Fetish---FOOT-GAGGING-[/spoiler]
The last time I did a FOOT GAGGING CHALLENGE with my slave boy was more than 1 year ago and I managed to get my foot inside his mouth up to line number 5! That was very deep for that time. And that was the maximum. Now I am ready to go another level with him and I will add a 6th line instead of 5.As always, I ordered him to wait for me lying on the floor . First I explained to him what would be the new goal for this challenge, there will no longer be 5 lines on my foot, now there are 6!! So I stepped on his face started to mark the lines 1,2,3,4,5 & 6 . Then I ordered him to suck on my feet and toes so they are well lubricated before putting them into disgusting mouth. We started with the easy part . line number 1 was not that difficult but I left my foot inside his mouth to generate more saliva for what was coming . I jumped to level 3 and put my foot in his mouth opening his lips with my fingers so that he can enter my entire foot and toes. I left my foot for several seconds inside his mouth And I ordered him not to choke!!! (He's choking on level 3 . he didn't know what's coming) I immediately followed level 4 and dig my foot in his mouth for 1 minute, but the idiot couldn't resist even 10 seconds!!! So I tried again and this time I kept my foot in his mouth for 10 seconds while he tried not to choke LOL. I ordered him to kiss my feet and suck all the drool that came out of his throat .. I was using only the right foot, but I did the same with the other. starting from level 4 as the previous levels are very easy for this slave who has a deep throat. I made him wet my other foot while I humiliated and degraded him verbally, letting him know who was in command and that he was useless. just to obey me . Level 4 was easy for him So again I left my foot inside for 30 seconds while he tried not to choke. he was full of drool and tears started to come out of his eyes hahaha. he's crying. So again 30 seconds inside for a being lame. (I kept humiliating him verbally all the time). After taking my foot out, I make him lick all his saliva and kiss my feet, now it's time to reach level 5, that is, line number 5, I ordered him to open his mouth. he was very scared! I made him stick his tongue out to better open his throat and my foot go straight inside! This is the deepest that my foot has been in his mouth UNTIL NOW .. level 5 is already very difficult so I left my foot in his mouth while he was choking hahaha (What comes is even more difficult .the level 6 let's see if he succeeds..) Now it's time to use the other foot . and make him reach level 5 . I ordered him to open his throat and moved my toes inside his mouth to make him choking and gag lol I had to get my foot out of his mouth hahaha.Unfortunately I he was not able to get to level 5 on my left foot!! So I tried again until he choked. (OMG I don't know how he's going to get to level 6 )It's time to put my foot up to where the bone is. up to level 6! SO IT TOLD HIM TO GET READ. He took a deep breath and I told him to open his mouth like never before in his life!!! I managed to get my foot up to level 6!!! The slave was full of drool and I kept choking and choking him with my foot, he's crying, but I'm not happy with an attempt so I stuck my left foot in trying to get to level 6 . but he choked and almost puked as I entered my foot hahaha.I tried again with the right foot! (The right foot was able to can reach level 6, the left wasn't) AGAIN I reached level six with the tongue out full of saliva and tears . I left my foot for 5 seconds while I choked him!!! He finally succeeded so now he has to kiss my feet and thank his Goddess .

111.jpeg

Time of Clip: 00:16:52 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 744 MB

333.jpeg

Free Download K2s.cc

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Mistress Glamorous - I use my slave to clean my new high heels - Hes hopeless so he gets slapped in the face and spiting

44.Mistress-Glamorous---I-use-my-slave-t

44.Mistress-Glamorous---I-use-my-slave-t[/spoiler]

111.jpeg

Time of Clip: 00:11:21 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 502 MB

333.jpeg

Free Download K2s.cc

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Foot Gift. Starring Divine Mistress Heather and Mistress Johanna

80.Femme-Fatale-Films---Foot-Gift.-Starr

80.Femme-Fatale-Films---Foot-Gift.-Starr[/spoiler]
Two Mistresses with four hot, sweaty and very sexy feet need some tongue attention! When the boots and shoes come off the Mistress's decide that the footwear needs to be used immediately to smother the slave's nose, this to ensure he gets as pungent a sniff as possible and then the sweaty toes are plunged deep into his mouth. This slave had earned a treat, so the taste of his two mistress's sweat and spit was his incredible gift. a foot gift he won't ever forget!

111.jpeg

Time of Clip: 00:10:35 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 545 MB

333.jpeg

Free Download K2s.cc

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Goddess Lina 2022 GL Soles Sniff Vol 5

83.Goddess-Lina-2022-GL-Soles-Sniff-Vol-

83.Goddess-Lina-2022-GL-Soles-Sniff-Vol-[/spoiler]
The slave is lying on the couch. Lina comes with all her beauty and sits on it. Her ankle jewelry looks very sexy. Jewelry made of sea shells. She has red nail polish on her toenails. Dazzling. He started sniffing Lina's toes. The slave is ecstatic. It's heaven under your feet. Goddess Lina.

111.jpeg

Time of Clip: 00:07:24 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 219 MB

333.jpeg

Free Download K2s.cc

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

• Visualizado recientemente   0 usuarios

• No hay usuarios registrado para ver esta página.
  • Crear nuevo...