Saltar al contenido
charka

Bdsm <> Spanking <> Hummulation

Mensajes recomendados

Goddess Throne, Princess Amber, Princess Alexandria

59e4847555dacb5263112186d9f8e0bc.jpeg

In the world of The American Mean Girls, it is KNOWN that beta males live to serve us as the HOT goddesses that we are! This gives a purpose to their sad lives. WE make the rules, and the uggos following it blindly. Basically, the hotter you are, the more POWER you have.

Domination Hierarchy

00:13:22 | 1.15 GB | MP4

Genre:
Spanking, Whipping

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Mistress Nara Neveu

328c493120e64c2289f499fc772a89b8.jpeg

There's a time of year when the most wicked spirits blow evil plans into the the most sadistic dommes` ears... And that is Halloween night! I skillfully set my trap by laying a trail of the most delicious candies leading a candy thief straight to my dungeon, where he could only escape after enduring all my perversion throught the halloween night. This is just the first part of what awaits him, after capture him, I`ll make he discover a whole new and degrading way to taste his favorite treats, straight from my saliva, after I spit all over his mouth and face...on such a cold night nothing like the feeling of melting candles burning into his skin a memory of that night, and if that can't etch into his memory unforgettable, my whips will do the job. Get ready this is just the beginning of a very long night,come with me to celebrate my favorite night in a very wicked way! (EN - sub)

Nara's Halloween Night Part 1

00:18:12 | 2.64 GB | MP4

Genre:
Spanking, Whipping

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Stella Liberty, AstroDomina

1b27fb18d39f771d7487929083f59f21.jpeg

Astro has completely worn out slave fluffy on the other side of our "Pain Triangle" but poor jeff is still around for us to unleash or sadistic urges. Each of us takes one of the slave's butt cheeks all to ourselves and begin rhythmically punishing them with our implements of choice. I use a nasty crop and cane combo while Astro uses the classic wooden cane to make our slave scream out in pain over and over again. My crop has many good uses and with his balls exposed so nicely I decide to add some cbt. Seeing how much fun Astro is having with her cane I move over to the longest one in my collection and deliver painful blow after blow. Astro takes no mercy as she puts her full might into painful swings immediately marking up jeff until his legs are jelly and are quivering. Deciding he has had enough we both move back to slave fluffy and take out our whips to work over his back. It is already so red and used it up that it doesn't take long for him to wish were over. But we have additional plans for him when we turn him around to face us. Having a new unmarked canvas is so lovely as we both swing our whips across his exposed chest and make sure to painfully focus on his little cock and balls. Once we had our fill of torment we decide to humiliate fluffy by spitting all over his face. Both of us take our turns and by the end of there are no dry spots left on our slaves face like the loser he is.

Double Domme Fury

00:07:50 | 177 MB | MP4

Genre:
Spanking, Whipping

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Mistress An Li

71420698a6c2dde49a17950c00085169.jpeg

I can break men at the snap of my wrist. And when I've decided that I've had enough toying around with my prisoner of war, I mean serious business. It's time for the cane and the tawse.

Breaking the POW Part II

00:09:24 | 543 MB | MP4

Genre:
Spanking, Whipping

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Apricot Pitts, Miss Lovecraft

25616b21024895a83c2e1a6b1d59558c.jpeg

We all know Apricot is a mischievous, naughty girl, so it's not hard to see her as a girl at a strict Catholic school where girls like her are punished for drinking, vaping, and playing with other girls (sexually). Enter the stern Miss Lovecraft and some glaring violations and it's a long, hard wheelbarrow spanking.

Let Us Prey Apricot Wheelbarrowed One

00:12:28 | 391 MB | MP4

Genre:
Spanking

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Yultsi

204686fa57079dedcd9d232e22bc999f.jpeg043a5ace496d0f032701c12ce21eb943.jpeg

Part 01: The wheel of pain is to turn for Yultsi, and she again seems very nervous, that she knows she will suffer a lot, as no less is expected if this duo is in the scene. It is a psychological torment for the loyal switch, to be in the focus of the whip, where she has just finished making a submissive guy cry with the same instrument. Dr Lomp is also aware of this, and now wants to enjoy Yultsi's mental destruction. As she turns the wheel, the cursor stops for "Joker" two times in a row, as if the wheel itself also shows mercy for the poor slave, and doesn't want to take a role in her torment. This session will be extremely hard for Yultsi, and now you watch and see her getting mad for her misfortune.Part 02: Dr Lomp seems quite pleased that there is a real pain toy to punish in front of her. He doesn't need to ask himself if the model can endure the torment or not, and try to quit the session. Poor Yultsi will take whatever is given and suffer a lot even if she feels heavy for her body and soul. In this circumstance, Dr Lomp is to strike every sensitive part of the helpless woman's flesh. During the cruel moments, experienced submissive Yultsi is just showing patience and silently waits for the time to pass for good. With her switch pride, she tries to not to weep, or to hide her innocent tear drops. Watch this lovely movie, which Yultsi will never forget for a quite time, thanks to marks on her flesh.

Desperation of Yultsi - Part 01 - 02

00:14:21 + 00:12:41 | 2.42 GB | MP4

Genre:
BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Hunteress

8b2c03a1d4a26915a7d5bcec62e35196.jpeg

"To what number can you count in english?", the Hunteress asks the german slave whose hands are locked in a steel rack. He answers that he can count to 100 but in fact his answer is not important.

Two Canes Broken

00:08:29 | 181 MB | MP4

Genre:
Spanking, Whipping

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Kiki Cali

3bd42e4db48535292d789d5d9da65484.jpeg

After mouthing off to daddy in front of company, the little one is taught a very real lesson. Our day began with a trip to the woods where she had to pick and cut 7 different switches for her punishment. Once home, she spent the next 30 minutes cleaning and prepping each one to be used on her. After some bare bottom cornertime, she is required to bring the punishment bench into the living room, and layout all the switches to be used on her. With her bottom bared I get right to work. This is a very intense switching the last over 5 minutes, leaving her bottom and her thighs completely bruised and welted. When the switching is over, it is time for her caning, where she receives very severe strokes with my largest dragon cane. After a little more cornertime she is required to vacuum up the mess with her welted and sore bottom on display. This is not a commercial production from my studio, this is my 1st ever private discipline session, filmed in my house, with my real life baby girl.

My Baby Girl Receives A Severe Switching

00:16:12 | 1.90 GB | MP4

Genre:
Spanking, disciрline, switching, buttplug

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Lillibeth

e327cf41dc7adf46fdda24c14cdc7ea4.jpeg

In round 2, its Yasmine and new model Lillibeth playing for the $100 and to make it to the finals to play the winner of round 1. In a close game, both girls end up mostly naked before Lillibeth ends up getting HER nude bottom spanked soundly from her loss. A very hard fought game!

Spanko Pong

00:17:13 | 754 MB | MP4

Genre:
BDSM, Spanking, Teen, Paddling

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

• Visualizado recientemente   0 usuarios

• No hay usuarios registrado para ver esta página.
  • Crear nuevo...