Saltar al contenido
charka

Femdom | Strapon| Handjob

Mensajes recomendados

Israelimistress

a448ae00d17b0a56a3f981a5894a6626.jpeg

A stupid sissy whore is willing to give her holes to anyone in the world to make her feel useful. It is ready to give pleasure to everyone with hard cock. Open its holes and enjoy - pleasure guaranteed

A stupid sissy whore is willing to give her holes to anyone

00:08:16 | 365 MB | MP4

Genre:
Strapon, Dildo

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

MahoganyQen

36a575f6e5608ec687661f27114384da.jpeg

Im teasing my slave with nylons and pink cock. Hes deeply addicted of sexy stockings on my long legs, and ready to do all to worship them like crazy. To get a privlage to taste them he had to suck on my cock and get fucked. It was hot pegging in various positions. In part of them he could sniff and lick my ideal feet covered in shiny nylons.

I made him bitch for nylon stockings - Deep Anal

00:13:32 | 2.03 GB | MP4

Genre:
Strapon, Dildo

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Mistress Aiden

9a94d8631f09bf6c7ede899068854648.jpeg

Mistress Aiden shows off her vicious nature and her Domme skills, tormenting slave Jimmy with all kinds of nefarious instruments. First, she warms him up with a flogger and a crop, then applies double nipple clamps. Then, it's time to torment Jimmy's cock and balls with a parachute and - a 5 pound barbell? Will he be able to take it? Will he be able to take it while Mistress zaps his groin with a violet wand? And because his dick hasn't suffered enough, she follows up with sounding. Finally, Jimmy submits to a rope and clothespins zipper that extends from armpits to crotch.

Pulls the Zipper

00:32:22 | 2.30 GB | MP4

Genre:
CBT, Ballbusting

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Mistress Mercy Rage

df26210016706bab8e12ed3bca3c7bff.jpeg

Check out the entire step-Daddy Downfall series HERE. In this scene Mercy has step-Dad, Mick, on the bed because she wants to train him to hold his breath so she can use his face as a cushion when watching movies. She climbs onto him and brings her luscious bubble butt down on his face. "I like everything better when my ass is being licked" she tells him. He starts licking and she tells him she purposely left it dirty for him. She laughs at his little cock and tells him all her boyfriends are so hung. She has previously made him eat cum from her pussy and ass. She asks what his wife might think if she saw what they were doing. "I think shed leave you instantly and then youd lose me too" she tells him, grinding her ass hard into his face. "Youd lose your trophy wife and shed take you for everything youre worth" she adds. Mercy takes every opportunity to remind him that she has no shortage of blackmail material and he has to do what she says no questions asked, no matter what she has in mind. "Ive done so many nasty things to him already" she says looking at the camera. Mercy tells mick she is a bit gassy and leans forward and blows a wet sounding fart in his face causing him to grimace. "I cant think of anything more humiliating than farting in your face all the time" she tells him. "Ill be in the kitchen and tell you I have to fart and youll have to crawl in and take it" she tells him. She farts again to reinforce the point. Now she tells him that farts are just a warm up and today she has decided he will now become her full toilet. "Soon youll be begging me to do it" she tells him and then orders him to open his mouth. "I want to hear you chewing" she says and as he does she adds "Youre now my toilet."

Step Daddy Downfall - Face sitting leads to Toilet slavery

00:06:59 | 719 MB | MP4

Genre:
FaceSitting, Asslicking

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Misttress Tess

39f5481a832099417f2d318f71cd05e4.jpeg

Tess has her slave bended over her knee! Later she tie the slave to the CBT board. She's crushing the slave's balls and tying his entire cock and ball under the CBT board!

Her CBT Slave

00:13:56 | 414 MB | MP4

Genre:
CBT, Ballbusting

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Miss Sadie

3d32f4f81e1ceffc38642503b568af25.jpeg

Sizzling Miss Sadie approaches her slave who is laying on top of the cage waiting for Her Ass. She tells him to beg for it and he does with real desperation in his voice. She hops up on the cage like a cat and tells him to beg more. As he starts begging again she sits on his face muffling his plea. "Look at this" she says, "He's dripping cum." She scoops it up, stands up on the cage and sticks the gooey finger in his mouth. Kudos to the camera man who quickly comes around to catch a beautiful view of Sadie from the backside. She sits back down on his face and notices even more cum dripping from him. She torments him by rubbing his cock a bit."You're so lucky" Sadie tells him and then sees that he actually moves to stroke his own cock. She grabs it and says he should remember who owns it and she could have it removed if she wants. She squeezes his balls and slaps his dick. Bad slave! Now Sadie settles in on his face for some deep rimming. She then tells him to stroke himself and gyrates her ass on his face. "Dig" she tells him demanding his tongue get deep inside her ass. Sadie decides to give the slave a count down to cum. She tells him if he cums however he doesn't get to lick her ass for a week. Between a rock and a hard place but the slave can't control himself and as she counts down to three he blows his load. Sadie calls him a disgusting pig and gets off and makes him use his hands and fingers to scoop up all the cum and eat it.

My Asshole is your Target

00:06:09 | 769 MB | MP4

Genre:
FaceSitting, Asslicking

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Miss Vivienne lAmour

ab1a9ee829c879d7deed480bb5855895.jpeg

The stunning latex clad Mistress Vivienne, is training her subbie to be obedient and provide her any pleasure she demands. She is wearing a big strapon dick and is soon thrusting it into his eager mouth before she bends him over and examines his tight asshole, with her rubber gloved fingers. Vivienne stretches him until she is ready to fuck his hole , pegging him hard with the thick strapon cock. Once she is satisfied, she bends over and tells him to rim her perfect asshole, delighting on the feel of his keen tongue as she is pleasured. As a reward for his oral servitude, Mistress decides to unlock his metal chastity clad cock, which springs into life, giving him a hot, edging handjob as he continues licking her pussy and ass, until he can hold it back no longer and shoots a big cumload.

Used By A Latex Goddess Part 1

00:06:31 | 416 MB | MP4

Genre:
Strapon, Dildo

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Mistress Heather

56df4aff15277a617ae8800ba532e24c.jpeg

The latex loving slave craves to worship Mistress Heather's incredible latex boots, but as Mistress Heather explains, such an honour comes at a painful price. He must endure an immense amount of torment on his cock and balls, as well as his nipples, to get anywhere near his objects of desire.

Tormented Latex Lick Full Movie

00:17:59 | 926 MB | MP4

Genre:
CBT, Ballbusting

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Mistress Nikki Whiplash

533b1df8215a9406d390ee22429cb41a.jpeg

Mistress Nikki visits her slave who has been locked in the vertical cage, she torments his nipples, making his neglected cock very hard, as she teases him. He is then released and placed on the bondage bench, so she can work more on his nipples and cock, with some advanced NT and CBT. She then uses the special insertion rods to increase his stimulation, aided by her expert handjob, until he shoots a big cum load.

Natural Born Slave Part 1

00:06:08 | 413 MB | MP4

Genre:
CBT, Ballbusting

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Lady Sara Borgia, Lady Bellatrix

56a93d8483b8a7a4f3845c3ddfb6f7a6.jpeg

Strapped up securely in a harness suspended helplessly this slave waits for the attention of his divine Mistresses.Lady Sara Borgia and Lady Bellatrix look absolutely stunning as with Their strapons ready to give his ass fucking.Lady Sara is first as She plunges Her cock deep into his ass and fuck him over and over as Lady Bellatrix gives his nipples some attention. They spin him arround and take turns fucking his ass deep as the other teases and torments the slave. Lady Bellatrix even spreads his ass open with Her perfect fist before filling it back up with Mistress's strapon.Helpless, suspended and pegged deep by two beautiful Goddesses, this slave is so lucky.

Suspended Anal Play and Pegging

00:09:07 | 814 MB | MP4

Genre:
Bondage

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Marisol Price

3af1797c3686afc20d325015bf4b7bba.jpeg

A night of sacrifice (no tentacles this time folks, we saved hell's gate for next time). A young witch's wish to come true, with the offering of a virgin boy's seed. The candles are lit. Alter set. The lord of darkness eagerly waiting (stroking his cock, same as you).

Marisol Ritual - The Virgin Sacrifice

00:12:30 | 548 MB | MP4

Genre:
Handjob, Forced Orgasm

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Mistress Enola Fetish

b0938210ca31c4c304bfe063e5559459.jpeg

My slave foolishly let me tie him up, helpless lying with no chance to move, completely at my mercy. He breathes only if I let him, there is no escape for him. He will worship my ass the way I say, and he will breathe the way I say. I'm feeling especially cruel in this clip, so I really push him to the limit, all while reminding him how helpless he is. If you've ever wanted to hand over the full control of your breath to me and let me truly have your life in my hands, then this is the perfect clip for you.

No Escape From My Perfect Ass

00:10:46 | 1.55 GB | MP4

Genre:
Smothering

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Princess Skylar

69e896590b26e37333b9c7bf2d7b54cd.jpeg

Lexi Chase hasn't had the opportunity to test these new losers out herself, so Princess Mia decides to film her face sitting these betas so she can look at the footage and maybe sell it for profit.

Face Sitting CBT

00:13:26 | 2.00 GB | MP4

Genre:
Smothering

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Stella Liberty

0797b2dbe968243c4b077d81f75a141f.jpeg

Slave jeff seems to think he can take any punishment for his Mistress Stella Liberty. But there is one department he always seems to come up short, ballbusting. She has him stand at attention while she lays kicks right on his nuts, pummeling him until he falls to the floor begging for mercy. Will this slave prove that he is willing to do ANYTHING to please?

Ballbusting Worship

00:05:49 | 132 MB | MP4

Genre:
CBT, Ballbusting

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Evil Woman

1ddb91d6b699915e54ec8b7fef296cd9.jpeg

Watch Evil fuck the prisoner! She unlocks the prisoner from the cage, just to fuck him mercilessly, while forcing her to suck her strapon!

Strapon Domination

00:09:18 | 278 MB | MP4

Genre:
Strapon, Dildo

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Mandy Marx, Lucid Lavender

4868b17b4da21eb766c919e4aa3fb6a1.jpeg

Guest Starring: Lucid Lavender! Baby's first buttfuck! We see-saw duo this boy's ass until he can barely stay up on all fours (that's saying a lot). He sucks me while she fucks. Easy arithmetic. Lil Lucy wasn't sure about strap on scenes before this but I think she's going to be addicted to it now.

The Suck And Fuck

00:13:11 | 578 MB | MP4

Genre:
Strapon, Dildo

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Miss Raquel Roper

509ab2352735118973fa9d8eff89819b.jpeg

Most people dread leg day, but I love it. If more people did leg day like I do, I believe they would come to enjoy it. Love it. Eagerly looking forward to making a slave spread their own legs and delivering swift kicks and knees to their balls. However in my workout, I don't simply work out my legs and knees. I use my ****, my long piercing nails to squeeze and dig into a slave's sack. I use the Encouraged and power of my entire body to burst a slave's balls. I find pleasure in every minute of it. Sending a slave on his knees, to the floor, groaning in pain and dismay. To me? To me leg day, is the best day.

A Sadist's Leg Day Ft Miss Roper

00:08:58 | 450 MB | MP4

Genre:
CBT, Ballbusting

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Mistress Amanda

ca13340414e2814c290a176935ce3e33.jpeg

Forbidden masturbation. The slave is sitting in the living room, naked and he thinks that nobody will se him, if he touches himself a little bit. However Mistress Amanda stricktly forbit to do that, he knows that she is having a bath and she won't be out soon. But for his misfortune, Amanda had only a shower and as she peeked in the room, she saw her slave. The next thing the slavefelt was having a gag ball in his mouth and having Amanda's boots repeatedly at his balls and cock.

Brutal ballbusting

00:08:38 | 259 MB | MP4

Genre:
CBT, Ballbusting

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Mistress Kiana, Strap on Jane

e2bc914767b14801f21b5f5e0ff682b7.jpeg

The sissy slut slave has a real treat in store - being spit roasted by Strap-on Jane and Mistress Kiana. Only they take the spit element literally, as this is the slut's only form of lubrication as the two of them thrust their huge strap-on cocks deep and hard into his arse and mouth.

Spit Roast Full Movie

00:17:03 | 231 MB | MP4

Genre:
Strapon, Dildo

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Sadistic Babe

e50b4b1c721da22f9558c815155c469a.jpeg

Jacqueline walks into her bedroom to play with her two slaves that are lying on her bed. She climbs onto the bed and starts their balls with slaps and painful punches. She has slaves get onto all fours and she squeezes harshly their balls.

Four Balls for Sadistic Babe

00:06:42 | 199 MB | MP4

Genre:
Spanking, Whipping

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Blair Williams

dc83e7be0c0f0654147a203255054e77.jpeg

Blair has tried to be a good girlfriend, she has had sex with her boyfriend regularly. Every-time they have sex he is a two pump chump and cums before she does. After her latest disappointing encounter her "Fairy Step-Mother" gives her a visit and dresses her up for some revenge pegging sex. Blair shows her boyfriend that she can use a cock better than he can. She pumps his ass with her big pink plastic cock. She finishes him off by jerking him onto his own stomach. Sex will be femdom pegging from now on!

Revenge Pegging

00:24:07 | 2.54 GB | MP4

Genre:
Strapon, Dildo

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Dominant Dolly

a9cf9c846d7de7bc827bedcf3b93ba4e.jpeg

The gorgeous latex covered trans dominatrix Dominant Dolly, is playing with one of her cute subs. She has dressed her in nylons, latex and gloves, the posture collar keeping her focused, binding her hands with rope so that she can control where they go. Mistress guides the hands to her juicy latex covered bum and then to the special big dick surprise around the front. Subbie is enchanted by the growing member and is desperate to lick and suck it. Dolly decides to reward her and pulls out her throbbing dick and teases her with it before finally allowing her an exquisite taste as she eagerly and very gently sucks. As a balance to the pleasure she has received, Dominant Dolly decides to give a punishment, bending her over and spanking and paddling her bum and then using the fucking machine to stretch subbie's ass, ready for the next step in training.

Dominant Dolly's Bound Bimbo - Complete Movie

00:19:49 | 1.21 GB | MP4

Genre:
Crossdressing

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Kenzie Taylor

fb890397e8d64a260939decdc17df536.jpeg

Mistress Kenzie makes all of her sissy slaves devote their entire sex life to serving as a sissy. She keeps her panty wearing devotees horny by repeatedly milking their cocks throughout the day. She straps sissy Marcie to the table and uses her machine to suck every last drop of cum out. She talks dirty while letting the machine close in tight and stroke her cock. Sissy Marcie goes crazy trying to hold back her orgasm to obey Mistress. Finally the teasing it too much and sissy explodes all over Mistress Kenzie's hand... ofcouse good sissy always clean up their naughty mess!

Sissy Milk Maker

00:16:14 | 1.71 GB | MP4

Genre:
Handjob, Forced Orgasm

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Miss Anna

9487fd0319a08310651b542cee7e4ecd.jpeg

This is a sensual video, you may only watch it after my 24 hour edging challenge, I want you to be weaker than ever. I will make you edge until your whole body shakes with pleasure, you will stroke to my perfect body as I instruct you and tease you with plenty of dirty talk. You will get the ultimate satisfaction as I drain your cock.

The most powerful orgasm

00:16:13 | 1.20 GB | MP4

Genre:
Dirty Talk, JerkOff

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

CruelAmazons

7f35357b664379e9efbbd60a9cacb968.jpeg

Mistress Tatjana's masked, naked slave spends his time in a small, uncomfortable cage. She sometimes visits him, like today, when she wants to play with his body. Her handjob is too good, the slave couldn't resist the urge to orgasm, but of course everything was too quick. So tatjana punishes him by rubbing his sensitive cock like hell.

Tatjana's plaything

00:07:04 | 421 MB | MP4

Genre:
Handjob, Forced Orgasm

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

• Visualizado recientemente   0 usuarios

• No hay usuarios registrado para ver esta página.
  • Crear nuevo...