Saltar al contenido
charka

Rough And Sensual Fuck - Hd Collection

Mensajes recomendados

Kacey Jordan - I'm Petite Too

016-Kacey-Jordan---Im-Petite-Too_l.jpg
994af3fa1b2449629d42bc954b64b20b.jpeg

Kacey Jordan wants to get fucked too. She may not be 18 but that doesn't mean shes not down to fuck her horny cousin. Kacey proves that her pussy is just as tight and her body is more than petite. Dave barrels down on her tight pussy and fucks her every way imaginable and ends up spraying hi goo across her pretty face.

00:13:22 | 400 MB | MP4

Genre:
All Sex, Blowjob, Big Tits, Cumshot, Cum on Tits

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

The Housemaids Tale - Valentina Nappi

062-The-Housemaids-Tale_l.jpg
84d9697b5da4f0cd5de7862b8f43dcae.jpeg

A wealthy man (Charles Dera) comes down the stairs of his house and turns the corner into the living room. He is distracted by his phone, and without looking, he accidentally bumps into a woman (Valentina Nappi), a housemaid who was cleaning in the room. He apologizes, and remarks that she must be the new maid the cleaning company sent over. She responds yes, with a noticeable accent but her english is otherwise quite good. He welcomes her to the payroll, and she replies 'Thank you, Mr. Bradley' in a polite and respectful tone. He tells her there's no need to be so formal, please call him Trent. He asks her for her name -- he's clearly into her. She introduces herself as Rosa. As he listens he notices her accent more, and asks her where she's from. She replies that she's Italian. 'Ah, Italian!' he exclaims, and boasts that he speaks a little Italian himself. He recites a small phrase in French, and Rosa nervously responds that she doesn't know French. Trent dismisses his blunder, then boasts that he travels a lot for work and he's been all over the world. He asks if she likes to travel and she says that she'd never been out of Italy until she moved here a few months ago, her family didn't have much money growing up and since coming to the States she's been cleaning houses for a living and sending some of her wages back to them when she can afford to. Trent misses the point, and tells her that she's missing out if she's never traveled for fun, getting uncomfortably close to Rosa. It's clear that she's unhappy with his close proximity, but he either doesn't notice or doesn't care. Trent seems emboldened by what he mistakes as Rosa being friendly instead of just polite. He asks her if she's ever been to one of the local Italian restaurants, a fancy-sounding one. Rosa gives a strained smile at his tone-deaf question and says no, she hasn't. Trent was clearly expecting this answer, and says that's perfect, he can take her there sometime! There's no better five-star restaurant in the area, he knows the head chef personally. Rosa interrupts him and tells him she's flattered, but she makes it a policy not to date clients. Trent's smile wavers, and he starts chuckling to himself out of embarrassment. 'Oh what, you thought I was asking you out on a date?' he laughs, and then in a bit of a more petty tone, he says 'You must think I'm some kind of fucking loser to pay my maid to go on a date with me.' Rosa starts to apologize, she thought- 'Yeah, I know what you thought,' Trent interrupts, and his rude tone gradually gets worse as he starts to rant at her. 'Let me tell you, I do just fine. I've dated supermodels, I've dated fucking pop stars, trust me, I don't need to be hitting on my fucking maid, OK?' As her boss gets more and more riled up, Rosa tries to calm him down. Finally she admits he's right, she's so sorry, and to make him feel better about himself she lies and says she must have misunderstood, english isn't her first language after all, she sometimes misunderstands things. The fact she acted like he was right seems to cool Trent down, and he starts to treat her nicely again, patronizing her even. Oh, of course, how silly of him, apology accepted. Sometimes he forgets who he's talking to, but he didn't mean to be so insensitive. He'll try to speak a bit slower from now on so she can understand better. Reluctantly, Rosa says thank you, and he says he'll leave her to her work then. He walks past her and gives her a pat on the shoulder, not noticing that she flinches slightly at his touch. He keeps walking away from the camera and out of focus, as Rosa stands there looking shaken.

00:44:53 | 740 MB | MP4

Genre:
Hardcore, Facial, Creeper, Humiliation, Reluctance, Cheating, Revenge, Exploitation, Exhibitionism, Pervert

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Emma Sirus - Coffee And Then His Cream

097-Emma-Sirus---Coffee-And-Then-His-Cre
fa1f1caf0541b4f3315948514fe31e63.jpeg

Emma Sirus is dressed in a cute little sheer lingerie getup as she makes herself cozy in Robby Echo's kitchen. She craves both coffee and sex, and she can take care of one of those needs right away. While Emma is getting some milk for a bowl of cereal, Robby wanders into the kitchen and makes it clear he's primed to take care of Emma's other desire.

00:27:36 | 1.13 GB | MP4

Genre:
Ball Sucking, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Girl-Boy, Long hair, POV, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Small Boobs

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Peta Jensen: Countdown to you

022-Peta-Jensen-Cl120815-2600_l.jpg
541ae739f3687331adfc1a197732775d.jpeg

Would kind of terrible luck had Seth working late at the office just as the clock ticked down to the new year? Thankfully his girl Peta Jensen arrived to surprise him for the midnight kiss. After hiking up her skirt to grab a handful of her juicy butt, Seth slipped Peta out of her dress and admired the stockings and garters she'd worn for the occasion. Peta sat Seth down so she could delay his gratification with a teasing lap dance, and made him wait as long as he could stand it before pulling his pants down. When Peta finally put her lips on Seth's member, she shoved it to the back of throat and pushed her lips to the base of the shaft over and over. Seth bent her over the table and ate her out from behind, then slipped his cock in her. Watch how hard and raw they fucked on the desk until Seth was ready to pop a hot load on Peta's big round breasts.

00:25:51 | 526 MB | MP4

Genre:
Straight

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Taylor Sands - Show Room Sex

026-Taylor-Sands---Show-Room-Sex-%2825-1
3b556ea87fc61e3549aebcc4884f02fb.jpeg

Today's update stars the sex Taylor Sands. She's visiting a sex toy shop and gets turned on by all the big dildos on display. Luckily for her the shop assistant Marc Rose can offer her the real thing and is more than happy to fill her wet hot cunt with his fat cock meat.

00:20:38 | 607 MB | MP4

Genre:
Blwojob, Hardcore, All Sex

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Touch Me : Layla London

130-Touch-Me-Big---Hd_l.jpg
aedfdb76d6d4f0aa13fad050eb766409.jpeg

Layla London was back again and looking sexy as ever. She was so hot with those huge jugs and round rump. She undressed and revealed her amazing body. She spread her legs out and played with her sweet pussy. Rion joined her and oiled those big beautiful knockers up. She sucked and fucked his cock while her big tits bounced all around. She got her pussy drilled and got that man juice all over her.

00:35:47 | 1.41 GB | MP4

Genre:
Hardcore, Oral

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Lady In Red : Shauna Skye: Lady in red

188-Lady-In-Red-Big_l.jpg
69ff8063565b6ed7a4ffe0af70cdf8ff.jpeg

Shauna Skye decided to put her curves to the test and see if she truly qualified as a Monster Curve Maiden. It didn't take much to prove she was! She was wearing a pretty red dress which complimented her figure very nicely but what she wasn't wearing was panties. She came to prove she has everything it takes to be considered a Monster Curves original.

00:25:13 | 1.79 GB | MP4

Genre:
all sex

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Henessy (Henessy's second skin )

017-Henessy---s---Second---Skin---33426-
9cf6626f07401c3de87863336cd1f6b2.jpeg

The sultry Henessy is dressed in her second leather skin, to meet with a rich businessman wishing to have a good time. Always very professional, the pretty Russian will show him the extent of her "very special talents".

00:23:43 | 525 MB | MP4

Genre:
All Sex Hardcore

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Aria Logan - Sexting Was Hot But Fucking Was Way Better

023-AriaLoganDateSlam_l.jpg
897c2be3dd3c120fc450c782268a516a.jpeg

Hey guys, I am still in Budapest. It has been a fertile hunting ground for me here, many hot girls sexting and looking for dates online. I was waiting in a little bistro yesterday for Aria Logan, we have been sexting each other for a few days and things were getting hot online

00:48:37 | 607 MB | MP4

Genre:
POV, Russian, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

E40 Kali Roses Watch Me Play

249-E40-Kali-Roses-Watch-Me-Play_l.jpg
6f12c420f48c86aaadbe793fe1535800.jpeg

To spice things up Kali invites her boyfriend Tyler to watch her cam with other guys. She loves knowing that he is sitting there as she is pleasuring herself for other men. She glances over from time to time as her pussy gets so wet when she sees his cock cocking harder she is rubbing her pussy and cumming first for someone else. His patience is always rewarded because when she is done she always wants to get fucked. All hot and bothered, Kali is always sweating with excitement as soon as she finishes and can't wait to get his big hard cock in her mouth and stretching her beautifully shaved pussy.

00:22:33 | 2.38 GB | MP4

Genre:
All sex, Blowjob , Natural Tits, Tattoos

Video:
1920x1012

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Katy Rose : Fit For Love

112-Katy-Rose--Fit-For-Love-%28%29_l.jpg
a9037a5e7bca61ce5b618e69ca6459fc.jpeg

Katy Rose knows that if she wants to keep her lovers interested she needs to remain nice and fit. She achieves her goals alone, and with the help of her workout partner Stanley Johnson. Katy periodically grinds her ass and pussy with its camel toe against Stanley's hardon as they work out, but that's okay because Stanley can't stop himself from groping her.

00:21:54 | 1.39 GB | MP4

Genre:
All Sex, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Deep Throat, Passion, Petite, Yoga

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Sydney Paige: Rendezvous

075-SydneyPaige-Rendezvous-1920x-Mp4_l.j
8c70d2bacea23de7cc347a2252e7c0b3.jpeg

Sydney, Pierce have been secretly seeing each other for a long time now. They slip away in the middle of the day, meeting up for passionate Rendezvous to fuck away all thoughts of the day

00:21:41 | 947 MB | MP4

Genre:
All sex, Blowjob, Blonde, Doggystyle, Pussy licking, Shaved, Hardcore

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Francesca Rossi Makes Dallas Blue Bust Early!

013-Dallas-Blue-And-Francesca-Rossi_l.jp
7c1add2656c59fa0073422d07344d6e1.jpeg

Dallas Blue had some intuition when he met Francesca Rossi. He was talking about that mouth and what it might do... Turns out it makes him bust FAST! Dallas and Francesca already have some chemistry brewing in the interview. When Dallas pulled his shirt off, her eyes couldn't help but wander over the perfect build of his tan, muscular body. She was quick to initiate the foreplay and get his nice cock deep in her throat, just like he wanted. Dallas seems to be feeling it quick, though and he pulls Francesca up to fuck! Dallas starts pounding away and getting a good handful of her perfect tits as her pussy grips his cock and starts working him towards the edge. As he tries to hold off, Dallas starts moving quicker between positions and going for some standing missionary to keep it back! After clappin' cheeks in doggy, he can tell he's cumming soon. In a last ditch effort to keep it in, he switches to a blowjob! As we already know, Francesca's top was too good and Dallas couldn't hold it in! Uh oh! Can Dallas come back in Round 2 and get another one out?!

Dallas Blue, Francesca Rossi

00:14:06 | 522 MB | MP4

Genre:
Blonde, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Petite, Rimming, Straight

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Stella, 24, Cashier In Lille

094-Stella-Stella-24-Cashier-In-Lille-%2
f058b79c8fcc69df8f1abe352ee7985f.jpeg

Such a long wait that finally comes to an end... The superb Stella, 24, has finally made her decision: she is going to let go in front of our camera to show us what she is capable of! Cashier in Lille, this pure Northerner with porcelain-colored skin takes advantage of a visit to her family near Marseille to treat herself to a naughty moment in our company and thus realize her old fantasy.

00:44:30 | 1.12 GB | MP4

Genre:
Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Lily Jordan TFSN Cheerleaders

212-Lily-Jordan-TFSN-Cheerleaders_l.jpg
aea161df1b17640d6d5f4148be151c9d.jpeg

Lily gets a ride from her best friend's dad after a cheer competition. He takes her to his place for a quick fuck, hoping that she'll let him cum deep inside her this time. She strips out of her cheer uniform and hops in the shower before he joins her. She cheers him on as he pumps her pussy deep until he finally fills her up!

00:52:02 | 1.98 GB | MP4

Genre:
Hardcore, All sex, Deep Throat, Creampie

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

LJFOREPLAY : Amazing Blowjob Leads To Fucking

211-LJFOREPLAY--Amazing-Blowjob-Leads-To
55b82b64f8e8ee64fb03f80728f89ddc.jpeg

Linsey Lust, Jay Hammer Produced By: Naughty Culture Entertainment (Intro Music: Doctor Vox - Frontier

00:30:00 | 1.96 GB | MP4

Genre:
Ass, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Twerk

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Charly Summer(Hysteria)

045-Hysteria-Scene4-S04-RyanDriller-Char
912801884d996c5e5d725a93311361c8.jpeg

Hysteria is the story of Anna (Aiden Ashley), an accomplished author, and Christine (Anna Claire Clouds), an artist. On the surface, this loving couple's marriage appears to be harmonious and beautiful. But beneath this veneer of domestic bliss lurks an undercurrent of mistrust that threatens to consume their relationship. For Anna, the pressure to deliver a new book to her publisher is compounded by the roadblocks she's encountering on her writing journey. Is her writer's block due to external factors like her disagreements with her supportive yet demanding literary agent Vicki (Casey Calvert)? Or is her creative lull a manifestation of internal conflicts, self-doubt and creative exhaustion? Or, is the root cause something more ... otherworldly? Do the strange sounds she hears late at night have a rational explanation, or are they cryptic messages from the other side?

00:19:10 | 841 MB | MP4

Genre:
Feature ,Hardcore, All Sex, Couples

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

• Visualizado recientemente   0 usuarios

• No hay usuarios registrado para ver esta página.
  • Crear nuevo...