Saltar al contenido
bs289928

[OR] DancingBear.com - Balls Out Casual Friday

Mensajes recomendados

c4581d90550db6aad7e94780de164752.jpg

514dd3247e85716c2306312dd69a287c.jpeg

Description: Why can't my day job be like theirs, or even in the same building. I can't remember clearly but I guess one of the employees was being transferred so this was her farewell, or her birthday. Fuck, who cares. This was probably the hottest show so far. Just the look of all these professional chicks similar to my school teachers. getting dirty with the strippers without a drop of alcohol. That's right. Dead sober these uptight wives and girlfriends are stroking cocks of random strippers even spreading there legs and fucking them in front of all their coworkers who just took turns sucking the same cocks. This is one of my favorites, check it out.

Format: mp4

File Size: 254 mb

Resolution: 640x480

Duration: 00:22:12

http://oron.com/dyl2vojnjrn5 - 254.7 Mb

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

ccf650549ae9e528dad9305f317903ce.jpg

fed19279e78f0fcc1fa04082283d7621.jpeg

A Party And A Plate Of Cum

Description: Let me introduce you guys to Rick... Rick the Dick. Rick is my trainer, not the sharpest knife in the drawer but the ladies love his body. One night at the gym I was avoiding my next set so I was trying to distract him by telling about the parties I have been working and the all the crazy shit going down behind close doors. Rick, thinking I was full of shit tried to call me on it by betting me five hundred dollars against it. So, with bet in hand I told him if I am not full of shit you have to perform and quickly he agreed. After the workout I took him back to my truck and showed him the tapes. Always a man of his word, he agreed to the next show on the condition that he doesn't show his face. Thinking he was going to back out I agreed and told him to get a mask and to work out a routine. When the day of the shoot cam around he actually showed, so I asked to see his act before he goes out there and makes a fool of himself. Wanting the show to be a surprise he refused and introduced me to a couple more guys that wanted in on the action. What the hell, I added them to the roster and started the show with RICK THE DICK. I couldn't believe it. My good friend and trainer hoped out on stage with nothing but a flag and a Mexican wrestling mask. You will have to watch this shoot to really appreciate this crazy scene. But, all in all this party was the biggest hit yet and all the guys got some out on stage with everyone watching. It was like an ultimate CFNM wet dream. Rick got some play from all the girls then jerked off onto a plate for the Bachelorette. Then the two newcomers came out with a little dance routine and found some girls willing to jerk there cocks and another hot milf decided to blow one of them silly. This just turned the house upside down by the time the main event came around giving the bear and the trainer a run for their money.

File Size: 661 mb

Resolution: 852x480

Duration: 00:57:46

http://oron.com/qhuvj710dom9 - 661.6 Mb

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

268306918ac8861afb323163cd0e9eba.jpg

502c335bae949b244ec04738e083faa3.jpeg

Description: We're up in the club once again for more dick sucking mayhem! We've got 6 strippers and women for as far as the eye can see waiting to service their cocks. Nothing like a fast paced all out dick sucking rivalry between some women! Ali got a chance to rail this smokin' hot chick who had an amazingly tight pussy, while all the other girls watched and cheered them on!

File Size: 1003 mb

Duration: 01:29:02

http://oron.com/2qsxbcctia0y - 1003.3 Mb

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

24eb41d4d4b4cc9f5901b07a5a51a4bb.jpg

c071ad9b75f25b8b79be4ed911a61572.jpeg

Another Man For The Ladys

Description: I am Proud to bring you Emerge. This is one cool cat and I will be using him again it seems all the girls love him, and thats good for what I want to see. Ladies of all types going crazy horny over a guy for a change.I mean how often have you been in a club and watched all the girls chasing on guy like the last piece of meat on the planet. Watching these girls compete for this guys attention was a beautiful thing especially when they would play with his cock in front of everyone with out any shame I knew i had to get this guy back foir a few more shows so expect toi see allot more of this guy in future shoots.

File Size: 945 mb

Duration: 01:23:56

http://oron.com/f99bls5vbetc - 945.9 Mb

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

• Visualizado recientemente   0 usuarios

• No hay usuarios registrado para ver esta página.
  • Crear nuevo...