Saltar al contenido
charka

Bdsm <> Bondage Video Collection

Mensajes recomendados

The House Girl: Skylar Snow Tied Up and Fucked in Bondage

198-Skylar-Snow_l.jpg
a30bce0cebd49fd02f41d001dc9028be.jpeg

Levi owns a swanky house that he rents out for sex parties. One morning, while cleaning up after a wild night, he listens to his voicemails, one of which is from Skylar Snow. She says that she got his number from his friend Donny. Donny told her about how Levi wants a kinky live-in "House Girl", and that he's accepting applications. Skylar is more than interested at the opportunity and wants to schedule a meeting, which she does and meets Levi later at his house. She hands her checklist to Levi and he goes over it. He asks if she's ready and nervously she says yes. He slowly comes up from behind her and rips her dress off. He spreads her legs, rubs her pussy, and spits in her mouth. Skylar gets bent over a chair. Levi pulls her panties aside, spanks her and spreads her ass. After her pussy and ass get probed by his gloved fingers, Levi grabs a leather flogger and hits Skylar's ass hard and true. Skylar shows her gratitude by saying,"Thank you sir" after every hit. Levi turns her around to face him and spreads her legs. He hands her an Hitachi vibrator, places a rocks glass by her pussy and tells her to pour him a drink. Skylar works herself up to orgasm and squirts into his glass and they both drink it. In the next scene, Levi has tied Skylar up with rope on her side, with her hands behind her back, and one leg up, in a full suspension. Skylar's mouth, perfectly placed at dick-level, Levi takes advantage and uses it to pleasure his cock. Covered in Skylar's spit, Levi shoves his cock in her pussy and fucks it deep and hard. After that predicament, Levi takes her down and has her get on her hands and knees on top of his black leather couch. She begs for him to fuck her ass and he obliges. While fucking her ass, his friend Donny Sins shows up as a surprise for Skylar. Donny whips out his huge cock and Skylar gets to sucking it while she gets fucked in her ass. They double penetrate her holes, Donny covers her eyes in cum, and Levi creampies her pussy.

H3ll4SL00tz, Skylar Snow, Donny Sins

00:56:34 | 2.03 GB | MP4

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Double Penetration, Blowjob, Flogging, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Cumshot, Squirting, Suspension, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Masturbation, Handjob, Facial, Creampie

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Rae Lil Black - Idee Fixe Restraint

054-Rae-Lil-Black---Idee-Fixe-Restraint-
cf856e32eb8b80c7703447ab5cbd5d79.jpeg

Amazing Rae Lil Black has one fetish - to be bound, to be held down, to be teased, to be restrained! Strong Potro De Bilbao helps her out with this kink, he loves to come over and fulfill all of petite Rae's deepest desires. Everyone's got an Idee Fixe - an obsession, a kink, a taboo, a naughty act that they can't resist - in this scene we celebrate restraint - and who better to do it with than this gorgeous, dark goddess Rae Lil Black!

00:36:50 | 768 MB | MP4

Genre:
All Sex, One-on-One, Sex, Bondage, Handjob, Blowjob, Spanking, Indoors, Doggystyle - Standing, Missionary, Side Fuck, Tattoo, Muscular, European, Shaved Head, Big Dick, Small Ass, Tattoo, Petite,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Nova Flame: Going The Distance

197-Nova-Flame---Going-The-Distance-Sept
e0b5d729b4c05458005e8b5d5e1438bf.jpeg

Nova Flame showed up for another Kink shoot and mentioned she was into BDSM, but was particular about who she submitted to. The Pope apparently is on a very short list of people trusted with this task. Fast forward a few weeks and we have Nova back for a Device Bondage shoot, and now you get to see it all. All of the debauchery, torment, suffering, bondage and all of the fucking orgasms! First timers are a gamble, and sometimes you hit gold like we did with Nova. This shoot is a lot more extreme than the average first shoot with a model, but once you watch it, you'll understand why. The chemistry between these two is clear, and the mission is to see how far Nova is willing to let The Pope go. Folded in half with leather cuffs and some well placed chains keep her completely helpless. A belt around her body and she can only submit to what is about to happen. Bastinado, caning, and big dildo fucking round out the first scene. Next, Nova is drilled into the floor with leather straps around her wrists, her legs belted to shin mounts, and another belt cinching her body to her legs. Heavy impact all over her thighs and ass push Nova to the very edge, but with the addition of a powerful vibe pressed hard against her clit revitalizes her with orgasms that have her doing everything possible to try and escape. In the final scene, Nova is flat on her back with her limbs secured with steel shackles. The Pope adds clothes pins to the sensitive parts of her flesh, but only after he drills a vibrator into the table holding it on her clit first. The vibe will run the entire time as Nova fights to escape it with no luck. The clothes pins are eventually hit off with his flogger in the midst of a powerful orgasm. This is usually more than enough for the average model, but Nova then is subjected to extreme breath play with orgasms pour out of her body.

Nova Flame, The Pope

00:56:08 | 2.02 GB | MP4

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Clothespins, Caning

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

411 - Leeches

073-Leeches-2021---07---01_l.jpg
804af459f2baa41af470447a8c07a903.jpeg

The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive. This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke). But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!

00:48:52 | 735 MB | MP4

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Suspension, Leeches, Water Bondage, Hooded

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Chastity Prison - Season 4

324-Bunny---Machine-Girl_l.jpg324-Call-Me-Astrix---Fresh-Meat_l.jpg324-Kiki-Isobel---Bonus-Content_l.jpg324-Kiki-Isobel---The-Robot_l.jpg324-Nikki---The-Inmate_l.jpg
85ba0dd8aa67b5c2d059b02e4722bdda.jpeg14262a2ddbf90141e0eed79a285f994b.jpeg8faee98e9f272fe949f3c1ca309ff2d0.jpeg
eac13f1b5427c89035e525595f8b3609.jpeg278de556547364c3bc674e9be143c168.jpeg

Fancy Steel is pleased to present the much-anticipated fourth instalment of Chastity Prison, with six new action-packed episodes featuring your favourite characters. Follow the journey of new inmates, as well as some return guests, including Bubble, Kiki Isobel, Nikki, Mistress Venus, Miss Bee and Bunny

Nikki

00:54:04 | 2.41 GB | MP4

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment, Prison

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Roxanne Rae And Tori Avano : Screaming Anal Slaves

284-Roxanne-Rae-And-Tori-Avano-TUF_l.jpg
6da34a47e81d7bdaded1fa854f5e6010.jpeg

The Upper Floor slaves Roxanne Rae and Tori Avano scream when fucked hard in the ass, and it is the goal of the night to fill the Lounge with these slaves screams of anal pleasure.

01:01:54 | 2.21 GB | MP4

Genre:
BDSM, Anal, Orgy, Bondage, Humiliation, BJ, Facial, Toys, Domination, Hardcore, All Sex

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Anita B. aka Anita Berlusconi and Valentina Ricci -

081-Nita-Entina_l.jpg
8e8ea15aac1e2a6d4df06f48de76d1c5.jpeg

Anita B. aka Anita Berlusconi has been sentenced to spank by her stunning mistress Valentina Ricci. The glamour babe with enhanced tits and green eyes can't wait to humiliate her defiant lesbian playmate.

00:16:13 | 777 MB | MP4

Genre:
Latex, Shaved Pussy, Strap-on, Dominatrix, Natural tits, Lesbian, Dildo

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Abella Danger : Bound To Be A Happy Birthday

188-Abella-Danger--Bound-To-Be-A-Happy-B
29672aabd35e2df83692f043fb9d88d9.jpeg

JMac has bought a birthday gift for his girlfriend Stacie-a set of under the bed cuffs. He sends her away so that he can install them and surprise her, but he somehow manages to strap himself to the bed instead. With his girlfriend gone for who knows how long, JMac calls out in the hopes that her roommate (Abella) will hear him. When Abella finds JMac strapped to the bed, she gets very turned on, and decides to try out the birthday present (who cares that it's not her birthday) right then and there.

00:38:38 | 1.65 GB | MP4

Genre:
All Sex, Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up, Cum Shot, Facial, Bondage, Anal Play, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Gagging, Pussy Licking, Spanking, Bedroom, Indoors, Amateur,

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

• Visualizado recientemente   0 usuarios

• No hay usuarios registrado para ver esta página.
  • Crear nuevo...